WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent Telehealth
Last Updated: 4/4/20
- Walkthrough of ED provider telehealth alternatives when there is no dedicated EST provider.
Important EST Extensions
- Main Tent: x53333
- RN Tent screener 1: x41034
- RN Tent screener 2 x41035
- Tent Provider: x41075
Designated ED Provider for EST After Hours (No EST Provider Present)
- If possible, visit TENT, introduce yourself to the Tent staff, leave your name so that the staff know to reach you.
- Fast Track Provider 4p-mn shift
- Fast Track 9a-5 shift AND
- Main ED 3p-11p shift
Skype Video Chat
- Please log on to Skype at the start of every shift
- Please log on to your MAIN WOW and WOW in Room 3 (Telehealth WOW) at start of every shift
- Open Skype application using Windows search:
- Type Tent staff name in Skype, double click the name:
- Click the "Camera" button to make or receive video call:
- Make a call with Skype:
- Receive a call with Skype:
- Use the Dragon Dictation Handset as your microphone/speaker (do not need to press the red button to use the microphone).
FaceTime Video Chat
- For ED Providers:
- Sign iPad log book and obtain cabinet key from ED MSA.
- Get Provider iPad or iPhone from locked cabinet.
- iPad/iPhone password = 112233
- Open FaceTime app
- Call Tent
PLEASE RETURN IPAD TO LOCKED CABINET AT THE END OF YOUR SHIFT AND HAVE ED MSA UPDATE LOG BOOK.
TENT SKYPE MEETING LINK (Remote Accessible)
Other WLA Pages
- WLAVA: COVID19 ED Operational Updates
- WLA VA PPE Main Information Page
- WLAVA: COVID-19 ED Airway Main
- WLAVA: Enhanced Screening Tent
- EST Provider Orientation