WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent Telehealth
Last Updated: 4/4/20
- Walkthrough of ED provider telehealth alternatives when there is no dedicated EST provider.
Important EST Extensions
- Main Tent: x53333
- RN Tent screener 1: x41034
- RN Tent screener 2 x41035
- Tent Provider: x41075
Designated ED Provider for EST After Hours (No EST Provider Present)
- If possible, visit TENT, introduce yourself to the Tent staff, leave your name so that the staff know to reach you.
- Fast Track Provider 4p-mn shift
- Fast Track 9a-5 shift AND
- Main ED 3p-11p shift
Skype Video Chat
- Please log on to Skype at the start of every shift
- Please log on to your MAIN WOW and WOW in Room 3 (Telehealth WOW) at start of every shift
- Open Skype application using Windows search:
- Type Tent staff name in Skype, double click the name:
- Click the "Camera" button to make or receive video call:
- Make a call with Skype:
- Receive a call with Skype:
- Use the Dragon Dictation Handset as your microphone/speaker (do not need to press the red button to use the microphone).
FaceTime Video Chat
- For ED Providers:
- Sign iPad log book and obtain cabinet key from ED MSA.
- Get Provider iPad or iPhone from locked cabinet.
- iPad/iPhone password = 112233
- Open FaceTime app
- Call Tent
PLEASE RETURN IPAD TO LOCKED CABINET AT THE END OF YOUR SHIFT AND HAVE ED MSA UPDATE LOG BOOK.
TENT SKYPE MEETING LINK (Remote Accessible)
Other WLAVA Administrative pages
- WLAVA:Administrative Handbook
- WLAVA:COVID-19 PPE
- WLAVA:COVID19 ED Airway
- WLAVA:COVID19 ED Operational Updates
- WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent
- WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent Employee Template
- WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent LIP Orientation
- WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent Telehealth
- WLAVA:Enhanced Screening Tent Template
- WLAVA: COVID19 ADMINISTRATIVE