Dac Teoli, MD
- Resident at RCH / UC Riverside.
- Dac will be completing his Emergency Medicine training at the Riverside Community Hospital / University of California Riverside program. He completed his Medical Degree at the University of Pittsburgh, where he was recognized with satisfying an official Area of Concentration in neuroscience and was one of several to be institutionally awarded a Certificate of Merit & Excellence for his research pursuits.
- He is a FAER Fellow and additionally holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from West Virginia University, where he majored in Marketing, was chosen for The PNC Roll of Academic Excellence, and honored through the Business School by being formally named as the Student Marshal of his graduating class.
- Before pursuing medicine, he spent four years working in the public health academic sector with investigations focusing on adolescent and young adult self-rated health, self-efficacy, and health outcomes. His research was published while he authored the first dedicated children's textbook on public health. More recent studies have expanded to both midlife and advanced age populations.
- Dac is current executive director of California's emergency medicine residents' organization: CEMRO.
- Dac's professional interests include administration, medical device development, and psychosocial research.