Harbor:Substance Use Disorder

Substance Abuse Referrals With drug or ETOH use

Text Page: (310) 501-0145 OR Text/Call Ashley Turner - CHW (Text MRN - 24/7) (213) 246-9068 Text/Call Al Palacio - CHW (Text MRN - 24/7) 213-246-9109 OR Call/Text Lelalee Vicedo - Social Work Supervisor (213) 572-9895. Please include MRN, pt phone number, and reason for referral. She will respond M-F 9:00-4:30 pm but you can call/text/ORCHID message anytime. OR Call Whole Person Care Intake Line (24/7) and put patient on phone with intake specialist: 844-804-5200

    AND place order in ORCHID:
           Consult to Social Work: reason for referral = substance abuse, comments = WPC