Harbor:Ordering a CT
- If IV contrast indicated and patient needs creatinine measurement, do not place Orchid order for CT until creatinine resulted. Consider POC Chem8 for creatinine
- Order CT from "Place Orders" page in Orchid
- Oral Contrast if indicated
- Orchid order "Omnipaque 300 10mL Q1hr x 3"
- Do you need oral contrast?
- IV contrast considerations
- See Creatinine Screening for CT with Contrast
- Diffusics catheters available for adult-sized patients
- CT techs are trained to put these in
- During business hours
- Body CT reads - x7295
- Neuro reads - x2808
- Weekday after-hours
- On call resident, pg (310)501-5814
- US Radiology, call (866)448-7762