(Redirected from Thromboembolism)
Clinical Spectrum of Venous thromboembolism
- Deep venous thrombosis (uncomplicated)
- Phlegmasia alba dolens
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Venous gangrene
- Pulmonary embolism
- Isolated distal deep venous thrombosis
- Righini M, Le GG, Aujesky D, et al. Diagnosis of pulmonary embolism by multidetector CT alone or combined with venous ultrasonography of the leg: a randomised non-inferiority trial. Lancet. 2008; 371(9621):1343-1352.
- Daniel KR, Jackson RE, Kline JA. Utility of the lower extremity venous ultrasound in the diagnosis and exclusion of pulmonary embolism in outpatients. Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 35(6):547-554.