- pubic symphysis: up to 5mm in width, up to 2mm offset, no overlap
- SI joints: 2-4 mm in width
- obturator foramina for symmetry-clue for rotation of film
- diastasis of pubic symphysis and both SI joints
- assymetry of illiac wings (rotation or deformity)
- sacral foramina-especially the superior cortical margins
- transverse processes of L5
- integrity of all cortical lines, especially around acetabulum.
- Outlet views-sacral fractures, SI joint abnormalities
- Inlet view-displacement of ant. Fragments into pelvis..
- (posterior abnormalities usually need CT )