(Redirected from Harbor:EKG STEMI Screening)
ECG Screening by Providers
- CP patients from Triage get ECG in RME 1.
- ECG tech hands ECG to Provider.
- Who can sign ECG's electronically:
- ED Attendings and PGY-4's can sign electronically ("No STEMI Activation")
- NP's can sign electronically in ORCHID only for ECGs that say “Normal Sinus Rhythm.”
- For ECGs that say anything else, if the ECG is already uploaded into ORCHID, the NP can call an ED attending (x23202 or 23206) for the electronic ECG screen
- If the ECG is not yet uploaded, the NP need to hand to an ED attending who will perform the electronic ECG screen.
- PGY 1-3's can only visually review the ECG but then must hand off to or call an Attending or R4 to sign electronically