Garden City Hospital
The Emergency Medicine Residency at Garden City Hospital was established in 1985. We are dedicated to providing quality clinical and didactic education to residents. Graduating residents have a 98% first time pass rate for the American Board of Osteopathic Emergency Medicine licensure exam. We are a very energetic and enthusiastic group and look forward to working with you in the future.
- Department Chair:
- Program Director:Hao Nguyen, DO
- Garden City Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- R. Cowley Adams Shock Trauma
- Detroit Medical Center
- The program includes: organized weekly didactics Wednesday mornings, grand rounds, case reviews, M&M conference, and Tintanelli textbook review.
- Residents assume progressive responsibility in the Emergency Department during their three years.
- Required out-rotations in pediatrics and toxicology are available locally; time is allotted for outside electives as well.