Emergency medicine phone apps
This is a list of mobile applications useful for the emergency practitioners (please add more).
- WikEM on Smart Phone!
- Drugs, pharmacology, drug cost.
- Clinical, diagnostic, and treatment component
- Eye Handbook
- Focused for ophthalmologists
- Succinct description of various eponyms
- Calculate a host of equations
- Radiology 2.0
- Abdominal CT scan instruction
- Differential list by symptom, disease, or organ system
- OTC and prescribed drugs
- Language translation to Spanish, Cantonse, Mandarin, Haitian Creole, and Russian
- Free ruler app
- PediStat (Cost: $2.99)
- Similar to WikEM's Critical care quick reference pages (Cost: Free!)
- EMRA Antibiotic Guide 2011 (Cost: $15.99)
- Similar to WikEM's Antibiotics By Diagnosis page (Cost: Free!)
- Antibiotic Advisor 2011
- Reference for antibiotic choices. (Cost: $3.99)
- Similar to WikEM's United States Antibiogram pages (Cost: Free!)
- Pepid (?~$700/year)
- Similar to WikEM (Cost: Free!)