If you are interested in helping develop wikem, we would love your help! We are looking for software developers, experienced system administrators, and users to help beta test.
WikEM Development Projects
- iOS Application (iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Android Application
- Server-Mobile application interface
- WikEM MediaWiki Server
Contributing to the iOS Application
The iOS application source code is hosted on github.com, and can be accessed at http://github.com/sdang/wikem-ios. If you would like to contribute a feature / bug fix:
- Register on github (free) http://github.com/signup/free
- Upload your public ssh key to github
- Fork the wikem-ios repository
- Create a git branch describing your feature (eg improved-search-performance)
- Commit your changes and push to your personal fork
- Submit a pull request (http://help.github.com/send-pull-requests/)
Your submission will be reviewed, and if accepted, will be integrated into the next release! Any authors who contribute to the project will have their names added to the developers list in the published application.