Penile trauma

Revision as of 05:42, 12 December 2017 by Mholtz (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)


  • Any patient with trauma to genitalia with a prothesis in place should be seen by a urologist
  • All penetrating trauma to the penis requires surgical consultation
  • Avulsed penile skin should not be reapplied (invariably becomes necrotic and infected)


Penile trauma

Differential Diagnosis

Genitourinary trauma

See Also