Donations are made to the OpenEM Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity that supports WikEM and its related works. The OpenEM Foundation is dedicated to making open access to medical knowledge possible for all. Donations are used for hosting costs, ongoing web and mobile development, and development of the WikEM community.
If there are any universals in this world, then chief among them is an innate human desire to care for our fellow beings when in suffering and extremis. Our goal is to make sure the knowledge to perform that important task is freely available to all. Thank you for your generous support.
Recurring Donations are especially helpful for supporting our services; if you use WikEM on a regular basis please consider a recurring donation.
One Time Donation
Via PayPal or Credit Card
- Barbara Ryan (Seattle, WA)
- Elaine Beever (British Columbia)
- Evan Suzuki (Philadelphia, PA)
- Gaurav Tyagi (Hoboken, NJ)
- George Verghese (Solihull, West Midlands)
- Ilker Akba (Kahramanmaras, Turkey)
- John Hipskind (Visalia, CA)
- John Thompson (Walnut, CA)
- Jung Kim (East Setauket, NY)
- Karl Bandyan (Van Nuys, CA)
- Maxim Ben Yakov (Toronto, Ontario)
- Nicholas Abraham (Los Angeles, CA)
- Rebecca Thilo (Long Beach, CA)
- Roger Quinte (Phoenix, AZ)
- Wesley Bowen (Destin, FL)
- Xavier Stacey (Portland, OR)
- Zackary P Spradlin (Cordell, OK)