Donations are made to The OpenEM Foundation, a 501(3)(c) nonprofit public charity that supports WikEM and its related works. All proceeds are used for hosting costs, ongoing web and mobile development, and for development of the WikEM community.
As the the knowledge of the Emergency Medicine community grows, so does this wiki and our efforts to bring that knowledge to as many people, platforms and places around the globe. Thank you for your generous support.
One Time Donation
Via PayPal or Credit Card
Recurring Donations are especially helpful for our budgeting and allow us to expand the site even more. If you use WikEM on a weekly basis please say "Thank you" by subscribe to a recurring donation.
- Barbara Ryan (Seattle, WA)
- Elaine Beever (British Columbia)
- Evan Suzuki (Philadelphia, PA)
- Gaurav Tyagi (Hoboken, NJ)
- George Verghese (Solihull, West Midlands)
- Ilker Akba (Kahramanmaras, Turkey)
- John Hipskind (Visalia, CA)
- John Thompson (Walnut, CA)
- Jung Kim (East Setauket, NY)
- Karl Bandyan (Van Nuys, CA)
- Maxim Ben Yakov (Toronto, Ontario)
- Nicholas Abraham (Los Angeles, CA)
- Rebecca Thilo (Long Beach, CA)
- Roger Quinte (Phoenix, AZ)
- Wesley Bowen (Destin, FL)
- Xavier Stacey (Portland, OR)
- Zackary P Spradlin (Cordell, OK)