Difference between revisions of "Clinical decision rules list"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 15:24, 22 September 2016
Clinical decision rules are used in the emergency department to improve diagnosis or decrease unneeded clinical testing 
- Head CT in Trauma (Clinical Decision Rules)
- Pediatric head trauma
- NEXUS cervical spine rule
- Canadian cervical spine rule
- NEXUS Chest CT Rule
- Pediatric: EBQ:Validation of a prediction rule for the identification of children with intra-abdominal injuries after blunt torso trauma
- Green SM, Schriger DL, Yealy DM. Methodologic standards for interpreting clinical decision rules in emergency medicine: 2014 update. Ann Emerg Med. 2014 Sep;64(3):286-91.