Revision as of 17:35, 21 July 2016 by Neil.m.young (Text replacement - "==Diagnosis==" to "==Evaluation==")
- Caused by Bartonella henselae
- History of cat (normally kitten) exposure
- Lymphadenitis proximal to exposure
Parinaud's oculoglandular syndrome
- Due to direct inoculation of the eye
- Causes conjunctivitis, ocular granuloma, periauricular adenopathy
- Indirect fluorescence assay (IFA) or ELISA testing
- Generally clinical diagnosis
- Admit if immunocompromised or evidence of systemic disease.
- Otherwise discharge with PCP follow-up.