Difference between revisions of "Allegheny Health Network-Pittsburgh"
m (Ihearttroponin moved page Allegheny General Hospital to Allegheny Health Network-Pittsburgh: Program Title Changed)
Latest revision as of 12:05, 24 March 2020
For nearly 30 years, the Emergency Medicine Residency Training Program at Allegheny General Hospital has prepared residents for all walks of Emergency Medicine life. A challenging curriculum with a wealth of experience promotes clinical excellence and provides many opportunities for future growth. Although their primary goal is to develop excellent Emergency Medicine clinicians, their expanding research opportunities can lay the groundwork for a rewarding academic career.
- Department Chair: Thomas Campbell MD
- Program Director: Mara Aloi, MD
- Associate/Assistant Program Director:
- Research Director: John O'Neill, MD
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Residency Coordinator: Marybeth Reddington
- Phone: +1 412 359 4905
- Fax: +1 412 359 4963