2010 AHA Recommendation Changes
- Routine use of cricoid pressure is NOT recommended
- Airway adjunct is recommended while performing ventilation
- Pulse/rhythm checks should only occur q2min
- Most critical component is high-quality compressions
- Atropine and cardiac pacing are NOT recommended for asystole/PEA
- Is the rhythm fast or slow?
- Are the QRS complexes wide or narrow?
- Is the rhythm regular or irregular?
- ACLS (Treatable Conditions)
- Adult Quick Drug Card
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- Post Cardiac Arrest
- PALS (Main)
- AHA 2010 Guidelines for ACLS