See critical care quick reference for drug doses and equipment size by weight.
- Is the rhythm fast or slow?
- Are the QRS complexes wide or narrow?
- Is the rhythm regular or irregular?
- Adult Pulseless Arrest
- ACLS: Bradycardia (with pulse)
- Use Adult Pulseless Arrest algorithm if no pulse = PEA
- ACLS: Tachycardia
- Critical care quick reference
- ACLS (Treatable Conditions)
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- Post Cardiac Arrest
- AHA ACLS Recommendation Changes by Year
- PALS (Main)
- AHA 2010 Guidelines for ACLS