Difference between revisions of "ACLS (Main)"
|(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Latest revision as of 23:51, 8 August 2018
See critical care quick reference for drug doses and equipment size by weight.
- Is the rhythm fast or slow?
- Are the QRS complexes wide or narrow?
- Is the rhythm regular or irregular?
- Adult Pulseless Arrest
- ACLS: Bradycardia (with pulse)
- Use Adult Pulseless Arrest algorithm if no pulse = PEA
- ACLS: Tachycardia
- AHA ACLS Recommendation Changes by Year
- ACLS (Treatable Conditions)
- BLS (Main)
- Critical care quick reference
- Post cardiac arrest
- PALS (Main)