Difference between revisions of "ACLS (Main)"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 01:16, 3 December 2013
- Is the rhythm fast or slow?
- Are the QRS complexes wide or narrow?
- Is the rhythm regular or irregular?
- Adult Pulseless Arrest
- ACLS: Bradycardia (with pulse)
- Use Adult Pulseless Arrest algorithm if no pulse = PEA
- ACLS: Tachycardia
- ACLS (Treatable Conditions)
- Adult Quick Drug Card
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- Post Cardiac Arrest
- PALS (Main)
- AHA ACLS Recommendation Changes by Year
- AHA 2010 Guidelines for ACLS